We program and host events across the country to connect with local conservatives.
Partnering with universities, student organizations, young professionals groups, nonprofits, and businesses, we connect with local conservatives to show how their conservative ideas can tackle the climate threat.
- 8/23: Indianapolis, IN – Speak to the Indiana Young Republicans
- 8/30: Salt Lake City, UT – Speak to the University of Utah College Republicans
- 8/24: Eagle, ID – Speak to the Eagle-Garden City Rotary Club
- 9/6: Logan, UT – Speak to the Utah State University College Republicans
- 9/11: Brandon, FL – Speak to the Rotary Club of Brandon Global Eco
- 9/12: Tampa, FL – Speak to the Rotary Club of Temple Terrace
- 9/13: Provo, UT – Speak to the BYU College Republicans
- 9/15: Waynesville, NC – Speak to the Waynesville Rotary Club
- 9/18: Fairfax, VA – Webinar with Nuclear Now
- 9/28: Pullman, WA – Speak at Washington State University’s Foley Institute
- 10/2: Jupiter, FL – Panelist on a Florida Climate Week panel
- 10/3: New Bern, NC – Speak to the Rotary Club of New Bern
- 10/5: Ayden, NC – Speak to the Ayden Rotary Club
- 10/12: Indianapolis, IN – Speak to America’s Future fellows
- 10/26: New York, NY – Commonwealth Ventures annual meeting
- 10/30: Buenos Aires, Argentina – Speak to Fulbright Scholars Program “U.S. Government and Politics” class
- 11/6: Boise, ID – Keynote to Boise State University’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- 11/16: Blacksburg, VA – Speak to Virginia Tech “Principles of Fish and Wildlife Conservation” class
Executive Director Bob Inglis travels the country twelve months out of the year, speaking to groups, classes, and organizations about how conservatives can bring America together on climate and lead the world to innovative solutions by fixing the economics.
In partnership with local conservatives and scientists, we organize “field trips” with members of Congress and their constituents to see and investigate climate-related risks and impacts in their districts.
The republicEn team has a presence at conferences, social events, and workshops around the country. Audiences range from private businesses, nonprofits, and trade associations to student and college organizations.
We host gatherings big and small for our local members to meet up and network. We also love to connect with republicEns for coffee or happy hour while we’re out and about traveling.
Interested in partnering with us for an event? Email price@republicEn.org.
Note: We are available to speak to classes, schools, and organizations utilizing virtual technology such as Zoom, Skype, WebEx, and other platforms.