Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, in an interview with the New Hampshire Union Leader, reiterated his belief that the climate is changing but that he’s unsure of how much warming can be attributed to human activity. Leaders “should not be alarmist about it,” he told the Union Leader. Ultimately, theres going to be a person in a garage somewhere thats going to come up with a disruptive technology thats going to solve these problems, and I think markets need to be respected in this regard.”
More from the Blog
- EcoRight Speaks, Season Six, Episode 17: Your Questions Answered!
- Climate Week En Review: June 2, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, season six, episode 16: EcoRight Leadership Council member and political strategist, Mary Anna Mancuso
- Climate Week En Review: May 26, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, season six, episode 15: Sarah Spence, executive director, Ohio Conservative Energy Forum