Today’s guest is no stranger to the podcast and is a huge friend of the EcoRight. Utah Congressman John Curtis, who first appeared on this show in 2020 when we were early in our first season, has been a strident advocate, not just for raising the issue of climate change, but for creating a safe space for conservatives new to the conversation to learn and interact. We get an update from him on the latest happenings in the House Conservative Climate Caucus, reminisce about our 2017 hiking venture, and chat about all things Utah, including the drought being experienced by the Great Salt Lake and the unusual clean air challenge that part of the country faces.
More from the Blog
- Climate Week En Review: May 26, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, season six, episode 15: Sarah Spence, executive director, Ohio Conservative Energy Forum
- Climate Week En Review: May 19, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, season six, episode 14: Andrew Jones, Climate Interactive co-founder
- Climate Week En Review: May 12, 2023