Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal formed an exploratory committee to help him weigh whether to jump into the race for the Republican nomination. In the past, Governor Jindal has called climate change a “Trojan horse” for more federal regulation. Climate change presents “an excuse for the government to come in and try to tell us what kind of homes we live in, what kind of cars we drive, what kind of lifestyles we can enjoy,” the governor said at a Heritage Foundation conference in 2014.
More from the Blog
- Climate Week En Review: September 29, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, Season Seven, Episode Eight, healthcare professionals Amanda Blanchet and Ethan Sims
- Climate Week En Review: September 22, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, Season Seven, Episode Seven: Climate Marketing Exec, John Marshall
- Climate Week En Review: September 15, 2023