Ohio Governor John Kasich, who is expected to officially announce his candidacy next week, held his first town hall meeting in New Hampshire yesterday. When asked about climate change and the environment, Gov. Kasich said: “Do I think that we should use common sense and do some things that protect it? Absolutely. Do I think we oughta throw lots of people out of work and let other countries not be as sensitive as we are to it? No, I wouldn’t think that would make much sense.”
More from the Blog
- EcoRight Speaks, Season Six, Episode 17: Your Questions Answered!
- Climate Week En Review: June 2, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, season six, episode 16: EcoRight Leadership Council member and political strategist, Mary Anna Mancuso
- Climate Week En Review: May 26, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, season six, episode 15: Sarah Spence, executive director, Ohio Conservative Energy Forum