“Humans are not responsible for climate change in the way some of these people out there are trying to make us believe,” Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) said on CBS Sunday Morning. “There’s never been a moment when the climate isn’t changing. The question is, what percentage is due to human activity.” Earlier this year, Rubio voted against an amendment to express the sense of the senate that climate change is real and human activity significantly contributes to it.
More from the Blog
- EcoRight Speaks, Season Six, Episode 17: Your Questions Answered!
- Climate Week En Review: June 2, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, season six, episode 16: EcoRight Leadership Council member and political strategist, Mary Anna Mancuso
- Climate Week En Review: May 26, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, season six, episode 15: Sarah Spence, executive director, Ohio Conservative Energy Forum