In a letter sent to President Barack Obama, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, who is eying a bid for the White House, called the Administration’s Clean Power Plan “unworkable” and “riddled with inconsistencies.” Wisconsin is one of 15 coal states suing the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to block the rule, which would require states to reduce carbon dioxide emissions 30 percent by 2030.
More from the Blog
- Climate Week En Review: May 26, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, season six, episode 15: Sarah Spence, executive director, Ohio Conservative Energy Forum
- Climate Week En Review: May 19, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, season six, episode 14: Andrew Jones, Climate Interactive co-founder
- Climate Week En Review: May 12, 2023