In a letter sent to President Barack Obama, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, who is eying a bid for the White House, called the Administration’s Clean Power Plan “unworkable” and “riddled with inconsistencies.” Wisconsin is one of 15 coal states suing the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to block the rule, which would require states to reduce carbon dioxide emissions 30 percent by 2030.
More from the Blog
- EcoRight Speaks, Season Seven, Episode Nine
- Climate Week En Review: September 29, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, Season Seven, Episode Eight, healthcare professionals Amanda Blanchet and Ethan Sims
- Climate Week En Review: September 22, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, Season Seven, Episode Seven: Climate Marketing Exec, John Marshall