At a Christian Science Monitor-sponsored breakfast, likely presidential candidate Carly Fiorina said she believes innovation not regulation is the key to combating climate change. “The only answer to this is innovation, and in that America could be the best in the world,” Fiorina said. She added that an international deal to cut emissions won’t work “because we will not have a harmonized regulatory regime” between nations.
More from the Blog
- Climate Week En Review: September 22, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, Season Seven, Episode Seven: Climate Marketing Exec, John Marshall
- Climate Week En Review: September 15, 2023
- EcoRight Speaks, Season Seven, Episode Six: National Clean Energy Week Chair, Heather Reams
- Climate Week En Review: September 8, 2023